No speedboat is required to rent a boat under 30hp.
- The control of the boat is done by the customer and he receives it if his condition is satisfactory to him.
- The boat is insured for bodily injuries and property damage resulting from a collision at sea against third parties.
- Maestrale bears no responsibility for the loss or damage to the customer’s property during the lease.
- The boat is delivered with full fuel and according to tradition the consumption weighs on the customer after on-site payment at the company’s headquarters.
The customer agrees and accepts:
- Deliver the boat to Maestrale in the condition it received. Any damage to the boat due to mishandling or negligence weighs heavily on him.
- Deliver the boat by 19:00
- Early return of the boat does not entitle the customer to a refund.
- Do not allow any of the occupants to operate the boat during the lease.
- The maximum distance of the boat from the shore should not exceed 3NM.
RESERVATIONSIn order to reserve a boat a deposit of 50€ is required.
Cancellation policyYou can cancel your reservation with a refund up to one week before the date of the reservation. If cancellation is made less than a week from the date of your booking, we will keep the deposit.
In the event of bad weather on the day of your booking, if we cannot change the date of your booking to another date you want, we will refund your deposit.